Saturday, March 7, 2009

Library Thing...Old and New

I have always love, love, loved children's books...ones that I have read to my own children and new ones that pass through my hands at the library. I also love "how to" books. Finding them all in one place was an adventure! All it took was some walking with my fingers!

Library Thing is like a buffet of comfort foods so I added to My Library my favorite Daniel Handler books along with books that I would like to read in the future. I'll go back from time to time and review the new books I've read. It really appeals to me that I can find out what others thought about"my" books and it can be found in just a few easy clicks. I can also decide from others' reviews if I should read a book just because it had a great title. (My co-w0rkers know that I love interesting book titles.)

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/booknaught

No comments:

Post a Comment